Pay Policies and Practices
- University pay procedures can be found in UPPS 04-04-11
- The Job Analysis Form (JAF) is very important to the classification and compensation process. (The JAF replaced the GOJA. Download the Job Analysis Form (JAF).
- Visit the University Pay Plan for all faculty, staff, student titles and pay ranges.
- Every long semester Human Resources conducts training on the Classification and Compensation processes. Register online to learn more about these topics.
- The University has a Compensation Philosophy. Go to Compensation Philosophy to learn more about it.
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Overtime:
- It is very important that the university remain in compliance with federal overtime law and that it appropriately compensates employees who work more than 40 hours in a week. The guidelines for determining the appropriate overtime status can be found on the “FLSA Checklist”
- University policies related to overtime and State compensatory time can be found in UPPS 04-04-16