Learn about our most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to what you're looking for, please contact us here.
- When can I start using my leave (vacation, sick and comp)?
- If an employee was a non-student, non-regular (NSNR) employee and gets hired as a regular employee, will that time count towards his/her six continuous months of state service?
- Can part-time exempt (unclassified) employees earn state compensatory time?
- I am a part-time non-exempt (classified) employee. How can I earn state compensatory time for Spring Break and other energy conservation days?
- Why can’t I get paid for my state compensatory time when I terminate?
- Does my sick leave balance automatically get donated to the sick leave pool when I terminate?
- If I am on vacation and I get sick during my vacation, can I change my leave to sick leave when I return to the office?
- Can I use sick leave pool for childbirth?
- I am terminating on the first day of the month, but I don’t want to come in that day. Can I use vacation on my last day?
- When will my vacation leave accruals increase?
- If an employee is on leave without pay the entire day before a holiday, does he get the holiday paid?
- How many days do you get for funeral leave?
- How do I code my timesheet when the university closes for bad weather or other days that are not on the normal holiday schedule?