To register for any class, please refer to the SAP Portal and click on the Training and Development tab. Classes are available by clicking on the Organizational Excellence link in the Course Catalog section; scan alphabetically by class title. If class is over 60 days out, please revisit the site at a later date.
Two classes are available for training:
• Participants learn how to process Electronic Personnel Change Requests (E-PCRs) and meet the mandatory training requirement upon completion.
• This is a required course for employees with the DEPARTMENT HEAD security role in an administrative position that supports the manager of an organizational unit.
• Group course is taught monthly, except for August and September due to excessive PCR volume.
• Workshop provides administrative support participants hands-on experience with a detailed understanding of their organizational structure.
• This is not a required course.
• Group course is taught quarterly.
Please complete Getting Started with SAP prior to enrolling in any class offered by the MDC. This course provides participants with an introduction to SAP at Texas State, basic navigation, and basic reporting using SAP GUI. Please sign up through the SAP Portal by clicking on the Training and Development Tab and searching for this course.
Keep in mind
Classes are only open to Texas State University employees with the security role of DEPARTMENT HEAD. If you are an employee in the Academic Affairs division and you wish to register for the Understanding the Electronic PCR Process class, please contact Elizabeth Mello, ES15@txstate.edu for training dates and registration information.
Group training classes will not be offered in the months of August and September due to excessive PCR volume.