Workshop Proposal Information
Staff and faculty of Texas State University are welcome to submit proposals for workshop presentations from this site or by contacting Professional Development at 512.245.7899. Proposals for workshops during the following semesters should be submitted by the appropriate dates on the Workshop Proposal Form:
Summer: May 1
Fall: June 1
Spring: November 1
For any workshop coordinated by Professional Development, the following actions will be taken:
- participant list to presenter
- registration confirmation to participants
- name tags and name plates at workshop (in JCK 460 and 1100.)
- confirmation of participant attendance in SAP Portal
The workshop presenter will be responsible for:
- Submission of workshop synopsis for advertising one month prior to workshop.
- Forwarding of handouts and/or Powerpoint presentation two weeks prior to workshop.
- Arrangements made in advance for audio/visual equipment training from Professional Development, 245-7899. Contact Instructional Technologies Support (245-2319) for any additional needs.