DATE: Dec. 5 and Dec. 12
TIME: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (daily)
LOCATION: JCK 460
Presenter(s): Ms. Meg Grant, Supervising Counselor, Counseling Center; and Ms. Marsha Moore, Director of Professional Development, Human Resources
Teambuilding is an interactive learning process designed to improve the success rate for offices, work groups, or teams in their dealings with each other.
Learn to identify and manage dysfunctional group behavior in order to discover the synergistic results of collaboration. In addition, Teambuilding will cover concepts of:
- Personality types as they affect working relationships
- Effective meeting skills
- Interactive communication skills
- Conflict resolution techniques
This course could qualify for 17.5 CPE credits through the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program of the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
How to Register:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
- Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 5.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.