Remote Work/Telecommuting Request Form
- Log on to SAP.
- Use this User Guide to help you navigate completion of this form.
- Complete and submit the forms most appropriate for your situation
- Remote Work – occasional or short-term (up to 30 consecutive calendar days) performance of normal work duties at a location away from the employee’s regular work location, most often the employee’s home. (A formal agreement with your supervisor is required.)
- Telecommuting – long-term performance of some or all of the duties assigned to an employee conducted at an approved non-university worksite. (A formal agreement with vice presidential approval is required.)
- Once completed, the form will automatically route to your supervisor (supervisors can use this Supervisor's User Guide to approve or deny requests). You may also print a copy of your form, if you choose.
New SAP Reporting Function
Track Remote Working Agreements and Telecommuting Agreements in SAP.
SAP transaction is ZRWT3
Available to those with security role of supervisor and department head.