Leave & Time Reporting
Texas State eligible employees are entitled to several leave programs including sick leave and military leave. Details are outlined below.
Several timekeeping resources are available below to assist you with entering time appropriately.
Visit the Human Resources Workplace Updates for COVID-19 to learn more about leave and time reporting for Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), or to access the Remote Work/Telecommuting Request Form.
- Military Leave Guidelines | Review the guidelines for when Texas State employees take military leave.
- Sick Leave Pool Information | See eligibility requirements for requesting sick leave from the sick leave pool.
- Sick Leave Donation to Individuals - Guidelines | In addition to the sick leave pool, see the requirements for how employees may voluntarily donate sick leave hours to another employee.
- Vacation and Carryover | See how much vacation you are eligible to earn and how much you are allowed to carry over annually.
- SAP Employee Self-Service Instructions (Hourly) | SAP resource to help hourly employees navigate and use Employee Self Service.
- SAP Employee Self-Service Instructions (Salaried) | SAP resource to help salaried employees navigate and use Employee Self Service.
- SAP Attendance and Absence Codes | List of all attendance and absence codes used to enter the appropriate employee leave time.
- SAP Employee Self-Service Login | SAP login portal.
- SAP Time Reports - ZUTIME and ZNOTIME | Instructions on running reports to track employee time entry.
- Doctoral and Graduate Assistant Timekeeping Guidelines | Use to guide doctoral and graduate assistants through the appropriate method for entering time worked.