SuccessFactors (SF) Learning Goes Live!
Enhancing the Learning Experience for Employees
It's here! Our new learning management system (LMS) dedicated to employee learning, SuccessFactors (SF) Learning, goes live!
The new tool will replace the SAP LSO and is intended to enhance the learning experiences of staff, faculty, and student employees. SF Learning will include new and accessible blended learning capabilities, curated content, and improved regulatory compliance training to help foster a culture of continuous learning.
Read more below and learn how we plan to take employee learning to the next level!
SuccessFactors (SF) Learning New Features
- Personalized employee learning experience
- Accessible learning features
- Track progress on learning goals
MODERNIZED LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- Intuitive learning categories
- Works with multiple browsers
- Learn on-the-go
- Access and run learning reports.
- Assign learning to your team members.
- Create custom learning paths for you and your employees.
WHAT SF LEARNING IS
- A new LMS for employees (staff, faculty, and student workers).
- A replacement of the current "Training & Development" tab within the SAP portal.
- A new portal where employees can more easily search and register for various courses, including their compliance training.
WHAT SF LEARNING IS NOT
- A replacement for Canvas, the learning platform dedicated to enhance lessons within the student classrooms.
- An add-on to the current "Training & Development" module within the SAP portal.
- A new learning portal for students.
You will now see your entire organizational structure, which may include faculty and student worker employees. As Staff, you will continue to access SuccessFactors for performance management purposes. When the learning module launches this fall, you will have access to both the learning and performance management features.
Note: This does not mean that faculty and/or student workers will participate in the performance management process.
Faculty & Student Workers
Welcome to SuccessFactors! This platform is designated for all employee professional development and will provide the opportunity for new, personalized learning experiences.
Note: SF Learning will not replace Canvas for student learning in the classroom.