SuccessFactors (SF) Learning Goes Live!
Enhancing the Learning Experience for Employees
It's here! Our new learning management system (LMS) dedicated to employee learning, SuccessFactors (SF) Learning, goes live!
The new tool will replace the SAP LSO and is intended to enhance the learning experiences of staff, faculty, and student employees. SF Learning will include new and accessible blended learning capabilities, curated content, and improved regulatory compliance training to help foster a culture of continuous learning.
Read more below and learn how we plan to take employee learning to the next level!
Required Training Blackout Period
As part of the implementation of SF Learning, the "Training and Development" tile within SAP will be discontinued on September 18, 2021. A limited extension has been granted by the Institutional Compliance and Ethics Office for those who are unable to complete required courses prior to this date.
|September 17||Last day to take required compliance courses|
|September 18||'Training and Development' tile will be discontinued in SAP|
|September 18 – 30||Training and Development blackout period|
|October 1||Launch of SF Learning and ability to register for training courses|
If you have required courses that you still need to take in compliance with state and federal laws, be sure to start and complete the course(s) by 5 p.m. on September 17.
The Institutional Compliance and Ethics Office has granted a limited extension for Bobcats who are unable to complete required courses prior to September 17.
The next opportunity to register for training will be on October 1.
It’s coming with you! Your learning history isn’t being erased. Any trainings completed on 11/1/2018 or later will be visible in SF Learning.
SuccessFactors (SF) Learning New Features
- Personalized employee learning experience
- Accessible learning features
- Track progress on learning goals
MODERNIZED LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- Intuitive learning categories
- Works with multiple browsers
- Learn on-the-go
- Access and run learning reports.
- Assign learning to your team members.
- Create custom learning paths for you and your employees.
WHAT SF LEARNING IS
- A new LMS for employees (staff, faculty, and student workers).
- A replacement of the current "Training & Development" tab within the SAP portal.
- A new portal where employees can more easily search and register for various courses, including their compliance training.
WHAT SF LEARNING IS NOT
- A replacement for Canvas, the learning platform dedicated to enhance lessons within the student classrooms.
- An add-on to the current "Training & Development" module within the SAP portal.
- A new learning portal for students.
You will now see your entire organizational structure, which may include faculty and student worker employees. As Staff, you will continue to access SuccessFactors for performance management purposes. When the learning module launches this fall, you will have access to both the learning and performance management features.
Note: This does not mean that faculty and/or student workers will participate in the performance management process.
Faculty & Student Workers
Welcome to SuccessFactors! This platform is designated for all employee professional development and will provide the opportunity for new, personalized learning experiences.
Note: SF Learning will not replace Canvas for student learning in the classroom.