SF Learning User Guide | Access Course Certificates
This SF Learning User Guide will cover how to:
- Access certificates after course completion
- View & Print course certificates
- Access an overview of your specific learning journey
- Access your list of completed courses
Download the Access Course Certificates User Guide or review the accessible version below.
How to access certificates after course completion
After completing a course in SF Learning you will exit the module and view the 'Online Content Structure' page.
- On this page, click 'Return to Content Structure.'
- After clicking 'Return to Content Structure' navigate to your course details where you will be given the option to print your certificate.
*Note: Course certificates are not automatically emailed once the course is completed.
How to view and print course certificates
After clicking "Print Certificate," navigate to the new tab where a PDF copy of your certificate will be available for print.
Your course certificate will include:
- Your name
- Course title
- Date of completion
- Signature from leadership
How to access an overview of your specific learning journey
On the "My Learning" dashboard you will find an overview of your specific learning journey.
- The 'History' tile will provide quick access to your learning history information.
- Click "View All" to view the 'Completed Work' page.
*Note: Your 'My Learning Dashboard' will be tailored to your specific role and learning journey.
How to access your list of completed courses
After clicking "View All," navigate to the 'Completed Work' page.
This page provides access to:
- Past courses completed
- Time & Date of completion
- Print course certificate(s)
- Review past course content