Performance Review: User Guides
The Performance Review process takes place April 1 - May 31 and is the formal assessment of employee performance for the year based on previously established goals and performance criteria.
Below you'll find step-by-step user guides and additional resources to help you navigate the Performance Review process.
An interactive infographic provides an overview of the Performance Review Process.
View the Employee Self-Assesses user guide.
- Consider asking for feedback from employee's team members
- Consider badges or notes received in the system
- Review notes made throughout the year regarding the employee's performance
Sit down session between manager and employee to discuss the employee's performance review.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you had an open dialogue regarding performance throughout the year?
- Are your assessments going to come as a surprise to employees?
- Are you prepared to listen to differing perspectives regarding your performance?
The following videos are available through LinkedIn Learning for free to all faculty, staff and students.
Delivering Employee Feedback
Managing Employee Performance Problems