The Human Resources Office is pleased to introduce the updated 2021 Staff Handbook! This handbook outlines policies, programs, and benefits available to eligible staff, and describes expectations regarding conduct. The handbook also answers many questions about employment at Texas State. All staff should familiarize themselves with the contents of the handbook as soon as possible.
For questions, please contact Kelly Dunn at email@example.com.
Please Note: The Staff handbook does not constitute a contract, but rather is an informational document which is subject to change, as appropriate. University policies and procedures may be modified and approved before updates are made to this handbook. To ensure you have the most current information, visit the Policies and Procedures website.
Updated Content for 2020
- updates to the Alcoholic Beverages Section include new guidelines and revised UPPS
- updates to the Bobcat Store Section include new name, logo, and updates to discounts
- updates to the Print & Mail Section include added services.
- updates to Parking Regulations and Permits Section include updates to guidelines
- updates to Tobacco and Smoking Policy Section include update to restrictions