The Human Resources Office is pleased to introduce the updated 2019 Staff Handbook! This handbook outlines policies, programs, and benefits available to eligible staff, and describes expectations regarding conduct. The handbook also answers many questions about employment at Texas State. All staff should familiarize themselves with the contents of the handbook as soon as possible.
For questions, please contact Kelly Dunn at email@example.com.
Please Note: The Staff handbook does not constitute a contract, but rather is an informational document which is subject to change, as appropriate. University policies and procedures may be modified and approved before updates are made to this handbook. To ensure you have the most current information, visit the Policies and Procedures website.
Updated Content for 2019
- updates to the Criminal History section pertaining to the reporting of criminal offenses or informing of employees that criminal history checks are required for transfer, reclassification, and promotion
- updates to the About Texas State University section, specifically to the number of degrees and buildings
- updates to content in the Staff Council section
- updates to verbiage in the University Longevity Pay section
- updates to contact information for Title IX and the Sexual Misconduct Policy sections
- updates to verbiage in in the ID Services section
- updates to website links in the Accuracy of Records section